My Daily routine day 24 is in two language English & Hindi

                                      


Daily routine in English

        So hello friends, today we will again tell you about our routine, so let's start,

  Woke up today at 5:00 pm, after that made papa's tiffin because my sister had to go to school, after making papa's tiffin, after drinking hot water, after drinking hot water, I go to brush after brushing, then sit with mother and vegetable paratha I eat breakfast and then after breakfast my mother and my younger sister do the housework and I get ready after taking a bath and then call my in-laws to uncle ji and ask uncle's aunt's health How is it, yes I am in Faizabad, right now Kaka and Sonu Bhaiya will bring them from Kumarganj, then they will report here and know what has happened why their stomach is hurting, so I asked what the doctor said there then uncle Yes, the doctor is saying that there is some mistake in the report, so go and show it in Faizabad first, then uncle does not sit and wait, then I say ok uncle will tell you how the aunt's health will be, then uncle ji says yes let's go Yes, I keep it, then after that we keep it, then my mother comes, then asks me who was talking to Then I tell mommy, then mommy says hey, I'll also talk to your uncle, how is your sister's health, then I said okay, I'll call you and talk to your uncle, then my mom also calls to uncle. She asks how is sister's health, then after that the uncle who keeps talking to me, the same mother asks the mother again and brother, you are fine then uncle ji says yes I am fine after that he says let's keep it fine After that again we keep sitting and my sister is going to come from school at 10:00 but she is late in coming, then I call her friend's house and ask if aunty Geeta has come now. Aunty says that I am at work now call on your didi number and ask then I call her but her phone rings but no one picks up at least I called her two or three times even she did not call Picked up, then we sit and wait, then my sister comes at 12:00 and then we start asking how you were saved to come again at 10:00, then my sister said That's why hey sir started running the straw class so it was late then my sister comes then eats food and together we also sit and eat food after eating food we go to sleep and then wake up then my husband's call would come And I start talking to my husband on video call and as usual again he scolds me again and again and I because of which I say such thing to him again and he starts shouting at me very fast Then I said that you also tease me but I do not drive so fast, so he said that whatever you want to say, I said come on, I have made a mistake, I will not speak from now on, then we will also talk normal e. They sit and talk for some time, then talk to my sisters, after that hang up the phone and together again we drink tea, after drinking tea, then I said today let's watch TV, since then we turn on the TV. And a very good movie comes and the movie must come in my marriage, we watch this movie and this movie ends again at 6:00 and enjoy watching the movie after that. When I come after watching a movie, I call to my husband but my husband does not pick up the phone, then I call to my mother, then I talk to my mother for some time and then keep the phone, then my husband calls And they say that mom is also applying the vaccine, then you should also get it together but I say hey I am very scared, even then he starts shouting at me and gives the phone to mom, then I used to talk to mom at that time. and mommy says let's keep it ok let's cook food then i said ok mummy i keep it after that i go down and my father comes from office then we eat food after dinner then my Mummy calls to jiju and then jiju says aunty was missing you a lot yesterday but I was thinking that you have forgotten me after marriage, mummy, hey brother, I have not forgotten, just don't feel like The rest of the memory of talking to someone, I do you, after that mom and while talking it is 11:00 and I call with my husband, I talk to my husband for 1 day and I hang up the phone after talking and both the people keep talking together, then I do mommy time, how much time is happening, I don't know how to be mom, I don't know and tell mom mommy at 2:00 pm Minutes are happening now, hang up the phone, then my mother says to my mother, let's talk later, okay auntie, I also talk to you tomorrow, after that mommy hangs up the phone and then mommy also goes to sleep Huh.

    So friends, this was the story of our whole day, if you liked it, then please do comment and share thank you.

...........................................................................

                                         


Daily routine in Hindi

   तो हेलो दोस्तों आज हम फिर आपको हमारे दिनचर्या के बारे में बताएंगे तो चलिए शुरू करते हैं,

      आज 5:00 बजे उठी उसके बाद पापा का टिफिन बनाई क्योंकि मेरी बहन को स्कूल जाना था पापा का टिफिन बनाने के बाद गर्म पानी पी गर्म पानी पीने के बाद उसके बाद ब्रश करने जाती हूं ब्रश करके आती हूं तो मम्मी के साथ बैठकर सब्जी पराठा नाश्ते में खाती हूं और फिर नाश्ता करने के बाद मेरी मम्मी और मेरी छोटी बहन घर का काम करती है और मैं स्नान करके रेडी होती हूं रेडी हो के फिर अपनी ससुराल में चाचा जी के पास फोन करती हूं और पूछती हूं चाचा जी चाची की तबीयत कैसी है तो चाहते हैं हां मैं फैजाबाद में हूं अभी काका और सोनू भैया कुमारगंज से लेकर आएंगे तब यहां पर उनकी रिपोर्ट होगी और पता चलेगा कि कि क्या हुआ है क्यों उनका पेट दुख रहा है तो मैंने पूछा कि वहां पर डॉक्टर क्या बोले तो चाचा जी कहे कि डॉक्टर कह रहे हैं रिपोर्ट में कुछ गलती है इसलिए जाकर पहले फैजाबाद में दिखा दो तो चाचा नहीं बैठ कर इंतजार करते हैं तब फिर मैं कहती हूं ठीक है चाचा चाची की तबीयत जैसी होगी वैसे बताइएगा तब चाचा जी कहते हैं हां चलो ठीक है मैं रखता हूं फिर उसके बाद हम लोग रख देते हैं फिर मेरी मम्मी आती है तो मुझसे पूछती है कि किस से बात कर रही थी तब मैं मम्मी को बताती हूं तब मम्मी कहती हैं अरे मैं भी बात करूंगी तुम्हारी चाचा से पूछूंगी की दीदी की तबीयत कैसी है तब मैंने कहा ठीक है लो मैं फोन लगा कर देती हूं आप बात कर लो तब मेरी मम्मी भी चाचा के पास फोन करके पूछती है कि दीदी की तबीयत कैसी है तब उसके बाद चाचा जी भी जो मुझसे बात हुई रहती है वही मम्मी को फिर मम्मी पूछती हैं और भैया आप ठीक हो तब चाचा जी कहते हैं हां मैं ठीक हूं उसके बाद कहते हैं चलो ठीक है मैं रखता हूं उसके बाद फिर हम लोग बैठे रहते हैं और मेरी बहन स्कूल से 10:00 बजे आने वाली रहती है पर उसको आने में लेट हो जाता है तो मैं उसके फ्रेंड के घर पर फोन करती हूं और पूछती हूं कि अब आंटी अभी गीता आई तब आंटी बोलती है मैं तो काम पर हूं अभी अपने दीदी वाले नंबर पर फोन करके पूछो तब मैं उनके पास फोन करती हूं लेकिन उनका फोन बजता है पर कोई उठाता नहीं है कम से कम मैंने उनके पास दो तीन बार फोन किया तो भी उन्होंने फोन नहीं उठाया फिर मैं हम लोग बैठकर वेट करते हैं फिर मेरी बहन 12:00 बजे आती है और फिर हम पूछे लगते हैं कि तुम तो बोली थी 10:00 बजे आने के लिए दोबारा कैसे बच गया तो मेरी बहन बोली कि अरे सर स्ट्रा क्लास चलाने लगे इसलिए लेट हो गया फिर मेरी बहन आती है तो खाना खाती है और साथ में हम लोग भी बैठकर खाना खाते हैं खाना खाने के बाद हम लोग सो जाते हैं और फिर उठती हो तो मेरे पति का फोन आता है और मैं अपने पति से वीडियो कॉल पर बात करने लगती हूं और हमेशा की तरह फिर से वह मुझे बार-बार चढ़ाते हैं और मैं जिसकी वजह से मैं उनसे फिर ऐसी कोई बात बोल देती हूं और वह मुझे बहुत ही तेजी से चिल्लाने लगते हैं फिर मैंने कहा आप भी तो मुझे चिढ़ाते हो लेकिन मैं तो इतनी तेजी से नहीं चलाती तो उन्होंने कहा कि इसका मतलब तुम चाहे जो भी बोलूंगी तो मैंने कहा चलो ठीक है मुझसे गलती हो गई अब से नहीं बोलूंगी फिर हम लोग भी नॉर्मल ई बात करने लगते हैं और कुछ टाइम तक बात करते हैं फिर मेरी बहनों से बात करते हैं उसके बाद फोन रख देते हैं और साथ में फिर हम लोग चाय पीते है चाय पीने के बाद फिर मैंने कहा आज चलो टीवी देखते हैं तब से हम लोग टीवी चालू करते हैं और बहुत अच्छी मूवी आती है और मूवी मेरी शादी में जरूर आना यह मूवी हम लोग देखते हैं और यह मूवी फिर 6:00 बजे खत्म होती है और बहुत मजा आती है मूवी देखने में उसके बाद मूवी देख कर आती हूं तो अपने पति के पास फोन करती हूं पर मेरे पति फोन नहीं उठाते तो फिर मैं मम्मी जी के पास फोन करती हूं फिर मम्मी से कोई टाइम तक बात करती हूं बात करके फिर फोन रखती हूं तो मेरे पति फोन करते हैं और कहते हैं मम्मी भी वैक्सीन लगा रही है तो तुम भी साथ में लगवा लेना लेकिन मैं कहती हूं अरे बहुत ही डर लगता है तो भी वह मुझ पर चिल्लाने लगते हैं और मम्मी को फोन दे देते हैं फिर मैं उस टाइम मम्मी से बात करती हूं और मम्मी कहती है चलो ठीक है मैं रखती हूं चलो खाना बना लूं तब मैंने कहा ठीक है मम्मी मैं रखती हूं उसके बाद मैं नीचे जाती हूं और मेरे पापा ऑफिस से आते हैं तो फिर हम लोग खाना खाते हैं खाना खाने के बाद फिर मेरी मम्मी जीजू के पास फोन करती हैं और फिर जीजू कहते हैं मौसी आप की बहुत ही याद आ रही थी कल लेकिन मैं सोच रहा था कि आप तो शादी के बाद मुझे भूल ही गई हूं मम्मी कहीं अरे भैया भूली नहीं हूं बस मन नहीं करता है किसी से बात करने का बाकी याद तो मैं आपको करती हूं उसके बाद मम्मी और बात करते-करते 11:00 बज जाता है और मैं अपने पति के साथ फोन करती हूं अपने पति से 1 दिन से बात करती हूं और मैं फोन रख देती हूं बात करके तो और दोनों लोग साथ में बात करते रहते हैं फिर मैं तो करती हूं मम्मी टाइम कितना हो रहा है तो मम्मी कैसे हो पता नहीं मुझे नहीं पता है और मम्मी से कहती हूं मम्मी 2:00 बज के 5 मिनट हो रहा है अब तो फोन रख दो तब मेरी मम्मी जी से कहती है चलो ठीक है मैं बाद में बात करते हैं ठीक है मौसी मैं भी कल आप से बात करता हूं उसके बाद तब जाकर मम्मी फोन रखती है और फिर मम्मी भी सो जाते हैं,

    तो दोस्तों यह थी हमारी पूरी दिन की कहानी अगर आपको अच्छी लगी हो तो प्लीज कमेंट और शेर जरूर करिए धन्यवाद,🙏  


Post a Comment

3 Comments